2010年11月9日星期二

Dell Latitude E6400

Dell has invariably been identified for producing reliable laptops. getting all through the marketplace for just about any new mobile computer a few weeks ago, I do some investigation and found out the fact that E6400 is frequently a product that could serve me well. The Dell Latitude E6400 was the alternative for that quite well-known Dell D630 which I also experienced the chance to hold out with. getting pleased using the D630, I felt the fact that E6400 can be considered a superb choice for me.

After spending a few times wanting to configure my mobile computer using the Dell product sales team, they last but not minimum obtained it right and sent me my machine. pursuing opening up the box, i experienced been quite excited to determine my new sleek computer. The matte dark accomplish helps make this a quite amazing looking machine.

I turned the pc on and was pleasantly astonished to determine the back-lit keyboard in action. This was a $50 upgrade but allow me inform you that it experienced been properly worth it. I am typing this evaluation at this time all through the dim without any problems what so ever.

After a few mins admiring my new computer, I observed the best right from the keyboard was angled completely different compared to relaxation from the keyboard. I believed this was odd but figured that it experienced been just the way in which it experienced been designed. pursuing analyzing the pc some more, I observed the fact that right speaker grill experienced a dent in it. It almost looked like a flat mind screw driver was dropped on it.

These experienced been minor stuff which i could cope with for that moment in time so I ongoing to go about my institution and compare to my new mobile computer to work.

Something informed me the keyboard was broken merely since it almost seemed like there is a stuck key. I would hold out on the thing and every and every so often, a thing arbitrary would come about concerning the screen. I even set up a essential logger to try and locate out what the concern was and what essential was key to the issue.

After viewing the logs all through the essential logger, I saw the fact that CTRL essential was getting pressed many instances triggering keyboard short cuts. For sure, I although this was a keyboard concern so I took apart the mobile computer and took out the keyboard. pursuing looking on the keyboard for just about any while, I observed the fact that idiot who compare to the keyboard to the mobile computer jammed it in and that is why the best left from the keyboard looked bent. The whole best right from the keyboard was bent and pried into place so I straightened it out as most beneficial I could and positioned it back again all through the laptop.

The keyboard looked uniform now and I attempted it out. same exact concern - the CTRL essential was acting up. pursuing some very much more troubleshooting, I found out out the fact that touch pad was key to the issue. Apparently, there is frequently a purpose concerning the touch pad to zoom in and out which emulates pressing the CTRL essential as well as the + and - keys. at any time my finger was concerning the left from the touch pad, it could induce the CTRL essential to engage so I turned away this purpose and all was good.

I figured offered the fact that mobile computer is below be sure which i would obtain a brand determine new keyboard and right speaker grill. on the minimum Dell is amazing about sending alternative parts. They arrived the up coming day.

The method was even now unstable. I would regularly evaluation logs all through the path Console event Viewer to determine what could possibly be key to my hardship. The digital video disc writer was also acting up and kept crashing my method so I ordered that by means of Dell. pursuing a few rebuilds collectively with a brand determine new digital video disc drive, my method was last but not minimum operating like it should.

So it took a even although to acquire this pc operating like it should. Dell made a reliable machine, my only complaint is with Dell's inability to acquire it right the earliest time....second time...third time....

The Dell Latitude E6400 is frequently a solid, properly created product that appears and performs great. The back-lit keyboard is frequently a quite great touch as well as the basic (stock) show is amazing for every and daily use. The keys concerning the keyboard are springy and really feel great in the direction of touch. There are 4 USB ports (2 concerning the left and two concerning the right). among the USB ports doubles getting a E-SATA port that is nice! There is frequently a VGA port concerning the left along using a show port concerning the rear. The right from the product carries a fire-wire port and there is frequently a smart card port concerning the machine. The display is sturdy and you also phone call for two arms to available the mobile computer that is frequently a terrific reliable touch. The touch pad performs properly as well as the buttons are fast to push. I obtained the internet cam option which performs properly for movement photo conferencing. There is definitely a system port concerning the back again collectively with common mic and headphone jacks concerning the right.

Overall, this could be often a exceptional mobile computer and I would definitely advise it to others. Just be weary after you receive the product and make specific anything performs on it. make specific that there are no dings concerning the product merely because some newbie on the factory dropped it concerning the floor.

没有评论:

发表评论